Trevin and President & Sister Shulz

Trevin and President & Sister Shulz
Arriving at the Mission Home, President & Sister Shulz

Saturday, November 5, 2011

My weeks are blurring together and moving so fast

Hey Mom,

Everything is gooing good. To be honest I don't remember much, the weeks are kinda blurring together and are moving really fast. We've started teaching some new people. I don't know if any of them a very serious about it but we'll find out. Yesterday the missionaries taught the elders quorum and relief society. We taught them on giving referrals. We don't get very much help from our branch. They won't give us any names of friends or family so we can teach them. And the people who do have kinda dried up and can't help us very much any more. The work here would go a lot better if the members would help.

Elder Mortensen is doing just fine. He can't wait to get home. It's not distracting him any. But when were sitting in the apartment talking its usually about what he's going to do at home. I just keep thinking that I still have 21 months until I get to that point.

Haha happy halloween!!! for you. We don't have halloween here. So it's just a normal day. But I hope that Kadyn and Carsen have a good halloween.

That's all right about the scriptures. I will just order a pair. So a couple of p days ago me and Elder Mortensen went with our senior couple missionaries the Zolls and played golf.  Yeah thats right, my first time actually playing on a golf course and its in Africa!  So thats what I took out the money for. I had to replace the subsistence money that I used. I also to out some money today. Tomorrow after our disrict meeting were going to get pizza! and i like to have a little extra with me. The rest of the time I had been using the plane money that you gave me. So it lasts for a while. I haven't bought to many things so it won't go anywhere fast.

Haha yeah its crazy that were all getting so old now. except you, how old are you now? 25? I can't remember. I don't feel almost twenty and Jaren shouldn't be driving. but its cool. I'm glad Jaren is doing better in school. Let's hope it keeps working.

I stll haven't gotten the package. AHHHH! I want it. It's still in cape coast. I hope they bring it up soon. ummm....i dont know what to do for Christmas. I'm fine with anything. I'll be happy with just some awesome christmas candy. Food. I don't really need anything. I dont know. By the way if you send any chewy candy like starbursts put them in a zip lock. Haha Jennie sent some but the humidity got to them and they were really sticky. Good but sticky. and yes I decided not to buy the washing machine. I can do without.

Elder Gaverett was cool. It didn't feel any different then meeting some one on the street but its a cool experience. He just asked me how long I had been out and about home. It was a normal interview.

Well ok I don't have anything else for now. I love you and miss you.

love,
Trevin

No comments:

Post a Comment