Trevin and President & Sister Shulz

Trevin and President & Sister Shulz
Arriving at the Mission Home, President & Sister Shulz

Saturday, November 26, 2011

My new companion is Awesome

Hey Mom,

Happy Birthday to you too! Aahhh my birthday wasnt to exciting. I bought a 1.5 liter of coke and some ice cream but that's about it. Haha you got a gun? That's awesome;) I'm sorry about kadyn I hope she's feeling better. Tell Jaren to move it. He's supposed to be doing better.

So, I am doing good. I am so tired though its like I cant keep up on sleep. But I guess it will be like this for the rest of my mission so I better get used to it. I haven't gotten your package or Jennie's yet. We didn't have an activity today so I didn't see anyone to get mail. But I might get it tomorrow.  But thank you! Tell Jennie I love it already. I love all packages. My new companion is awesome. Haha guess what? He lives right across the street from Elder Mortensen. Is that crazy or what? His name is Elder Francom, and he's really tall. 6' 6"! I feel so short walking with him. We get along great. We both like a lot of the same things so its easy. So far training isn't too bad. It's hard work but not overwhelming. We've walked around a lot and have meet a lot of new people. Right now w are teaching this lady named Latisha and hopefully she will be baptized. Right now were planning for the 1st of the year. She has some problems that we need to fix first.
Don't talk to me about Thanksgiving! I get fried rice for my Thanksgiving meal. I hope its good and that you don't eat too much!
We listened to the last session of general conference, and it was awesome. President Monson was so happy. He looked awesome and that's the most jokes that I have ever heard from him. It was so cool.  We are going to watch the rest of them for our district meetings. 
Hey guess what. I sent the letters!!! Yeah I used my own money to go to town and send them. So they're on their way. So you can stop bugging me now. ok?;)
I've got nothing else but I will next week so... i love you. Talk to you later.
love,
Trevin

No comments:

Post a Comment