Trevin and President & Sister Shulz

Trevin and President & Sister Shulz
Arriving at the Mission Home, President & Sister Shulz

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I got a call from Prez Shulz. I'm training!!

Hey Mom,
I'm really sorry that I wasn't able to send an email yesterday. We had our normal p day and then we went to the cafe to email but on our walk there the power went out.  We waited for almost an hour and a half but it didn't come on and I had a meeting to go to.
Guess what? I got a call from Prez Shulz on Saturday. I'm training! We had a trainers meeting last night that I had to go to so I wasn't able to email. Haha I'm so excited but scared at the same time. I don't feel very ready to train a new missionary. We didn't find anything out out on who were getting yet but I know that I'm staying in Abuakwa. Tha'ts a very good thing, at least I know the people here and I don't have to start a new place.
So this crate has kinda disappeared. the Prez doesn't know anything about it, and no one knows where it is. Nothing was ever said to the President. So it's not here so I don't know when I'm getting it.  It would probably be a good thing to tell the family that sent it to call and explain whats going on to the president.
The district meeting went well they were just explaining how we should make our goals. But the pizza, we have to walk about 20 min to get there and when we did they didn't have any cheese but it was ok we went last night after our meeting. Haha and for Ghana it was good pizza. It was like a really crappy frozen pizza at home.
Haha hey I just got your email. Yes I know I need to write them. I'm working on it. Do you know how hard it is to find time to write a letter. I have Grandma Kathy's done I'm working on Grandma Sandys and Jennie's and I just got a letter from Markie. (don't worry family's first) so a lot of letters and then I have to find the time that I go to town and send them. But don't worry I'm working on it.
But I thank you for the packages they help a lot. Ooohhh and a smushed poptart is still a good poptart.
Aahhhh!!! I wish it would snow here its getting so much hotter. It's going to be a hard 2 years wthout snow or a real christmas. The money  is probably the best thing to do. I don't know what else to do. I don't think I need anymore pills right now but I will need shampoo soon but I dont know how well it will travel. But if you do send some send the best smelling stuff you can find, like old spice aqua reef shampoo. It has to be something strong or it doesn't feel like it does anything.
So it sounds like everyone is having fun. I hope they are doing well.
So I guess I gotta go. Tell everyone I love them!
love,
Trevin

No comments:

Post a Comment