Trevin and President & Sister Shulz

Trevin and President & Sister Shulz
Arriving at the Mission Home, President & Sister Shulz

Friday, November 18, 2011

We had a baptism!!!

Hey mom,
Everything is good. Today we dropped off Elder Mortensen. Haha He was happy to go home. So guess what? We had a baptism on the 12th! His name is Samson. I don't remember if i said anything about him but he's awesome. He's going to be an awesome member. I got to preform the baptism and we confirmed him on Sunday.  Oohhhh I can't wait to meet my trainee on Wednesday.  I'm excited but really scared at the ame time. It's going to be fun. So right now I'm in a three elder group with Elder Gibson and Elder Sesay. Gibson is going to Cape Coast to be a zone leader and Sesay is staying and he's also training. I don't know how I feel about that one, but we'll see what happens.
I got the crate! Thank you it was awesome. There was a lot of stuff in it. Right now me and my apartment are enjoying.
Tell Jaren I'im rooting for him and that he better do good. Haha when is madrigal? I'm glad that I'm not there for that. I hope kadyn and Carsen are having fun. and yeah Jessica emailed me saying that she sent something sooo....we'll see. I got grandmas letter today, and yes I've written grandma's letter. But they've changed our p day schedule. When the 70 guy came he didn't like some of the things we were doing so they changed it a little. So now I can only send letters once a month unless I send it by pouch. But that's a lot slower then just regular mail and all my letters are more then one page.
Teaching is ok. I'm getting better at explaining things, so that they understand. but we still arent getting much help. We still haven't found Grace I don't know if she will ever come back.
Sooo I don't have much else. But in my next letter I will.  I'll tell you about my new companion. But for now thats it. I love you!
love,
Trevin

No comments:

Post a Comment