Trevin and President & Sister Shulz

Trevin and President & Sister Shulz
Arriving at the Mission Home, President & Sister Shulz

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Doing Fine. I don't have any problems, so it is all good.

Hey mom.

Sorry that I didnt write to you yesterday! They changed our p day for the day. A member of the quorum of the seventy came yesterday.  His name is Elder Gaverett. he was on a mission tour here in GIhana and he wanted to meet with us. It was cool. When we got to the meeting Prez. Shulz called me over and said that Elder Gaverett wanted to meet with some of the elders. So I went and had an interview with him. It was a neat experience. But today is our p day, and thats my excuse for not writing.

I haven't gotten the package yet. Elder Larsen said that they were in though. They just have to bring them up from Cape Coast. I got Jennie's stuff. Thank her loads for me. Shes awesome! and I think of her as more of an older sister too shes not really my aunt. But i do owe her big. She's helped me a lot.

Ok so the blue set of scriptures. My red ones some of the pages are falling out of them and I was really stupid in the way I marked some of the scriptures. We have our investigators read out of them a lot and some of them I marked to where its hard to read. So it would really help to have another set. But if you don't want to send them I can order a pair from the distribution center. I think that a set like I have now are 63 cedis. So I can order a pair here. but I need something else, regardless. So send my scriptures if thats better or tell me to order some in my next e mail.

I've been thinking about the washing machine and I dont think im going to get it. its a nice thing to have but I don't think its something I need. I will just wash my clothes the old fashioned way.

So nothing to exciting happening here right now. We still haven't found Grace but oh well. There are a few other people that are working towards baptism but I'im not saying anything right now, I'm not going to jinx it again.

So I'm doing fine. I don't have any problems so it all good. I love you!

love,
Trevin

No comments:

Post a Comment