Trevin and President & Sister Shulz

Trevin and President & Sister Shulz
Arriving at the Mission Home, President & Sister Shulz

Thursday, October 6, 2011

We have a Baptism scheduled and I am working harder than ever and it feels good

Hey Mom,

Hey sorry if this gets to you late. We went to Kamasi today to buy some things and while we were gone the power went out. But it just came back so we ran to the cafe real fast so that we could get out our e-mails.

Yeah the week has been better. ummm We still dont know what to do with Kennedy right now we kinda backed off to see how bad he want to be part of the chuch. We are just waiting for him to call us or to come to chuch again. But! We have another baptism! That girl named Grace that I talked about she's about 23 and we were teaching Atta and she joined the lesson, so we started to teach her. She is one of those people that does not know that they are members. After our first lesson she went to the institute class, shes came to church three times and sang with the relief socity in Sacrament. All within 3 or 4 lessons. So we have a for sure baptism for the 16th of October. That's the best thing thats happened yet. We are getting ready to drop Richard he just wants to learn from us and doesnt want to leave his church at all. But at least we planted a seed hopefully it will grow.

That's awesome about the temples that were announced to be built in Africa. We didn't get to watch Confrence. They don't broadcast it here. But I guess that we get a dvd in about a month with the sessions on it and we will watch it later. We also get the liahona every month so we don't need the ensign. We will get it later.

I LOVED the package! Holy cow the flag was amazing and the jelly beans. Ohhh the jelly beans! Those were perfect. The whole thing was perfect. Thank you! I got grandmas stuff also, so tell Grandma Kathy thank you for the candy also. She is awesome. I'm sending her a letter but tell her thank you.

I got two letters from Grandma Sandy. She sounded unsure of what I am doing but  I'm writing a letter to her. I just got a lot of letters so I'm sending most of them next Monday. I'll make sure to tell her exactly what I'm doing and bear my testimony to her. I want her to understand what Im doing and why I'm doing it.

Haha I wish we cold watch some of those chuch movies. They would make me smile a lot more. And laugh about the stupid things we also do here and how we must look to eveyone else. I am doing my best to be that missionary. I am working harder then ever in my life and it feels good to do it.

Ok well I guess I gotta go. I love you!

Love,
Trevin

No comments:

Post a Comment