Trevin and President & Sister Shulz

Trevin and President & Sister Shulz
Arriving at the Mission Home, President & Sister Shulz

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Staying so Busy I don't know what day it is anymore

Hey mommy and family,

Well things weren't so bad this week. Most of the appointments that we've set up are being kept. All of the days are just running together I dont know what day it is any more or anything. It's hard to keep up on. Kennedy is doing good he has come to church the last couple of weeks and we have his baptism set up for the 16th of October. He is doing really well . We don't know about Richard. It kinda seems that he just wants to learn from us right now and he's not intrested in leaving his church. I don't know. We will just keep working with him untill we know for sure.

The guitar tabs are going to be nice.  I'm getting tired of the songs I know and Christmas tabs will be fun. I got your packages today.  They both seem ok but I haven't opened them yet. Thank you for the pictures I miss everyone and it will be nice to see you. Tell Jennie thanks for the pictures. I will make sure to send her a letter. She's awesome.

Haha yeah Twi isnt hard. I wish that we would spend another 3 weeks in the MTC to learn it. It would only take that long to learn. It is the easiest language ever. Some of the food is getting better. I'ive found more stuff that I like but a lot of it I still can't eat.

Ok to be honest every day is about the same. Nothing changes very much. We get up and walk  around for a while and try to find someone to teach. We go to a lesson. most of the lessons that we go to are the same in evey way. Almost eveyone we teach acts exactly the same way. They dont really have to much personality here. But we have started to teach this family. Him and his wife are named Atta and Ekua and their 5 kids. So we started to teach them then he brought his brother Francis and then his brother and another girl that is staying with them named Grace. So we are teachig this huge group of people and they are all saying that they want to be baptized and thats great. But we think that half of them just want money. Everyone in Ghana thinks that when they come to churh that we will give them money. Or build their house for them oe buy them stuff. So we are trying to fix that and it's working out well. They have all been to church 2 times so I think that they are starting to understand. But its going good.

Well that's all that I've got. I'm glad that I decided to come and I know that Ii am in the right place even if I don't like it all that much. But it's getting easier to be here and I'm likeing the people more. This time is going to be the best two years for my life.

So I will talk to you next week I love you.

Love
Trevin

No comments:

Post a Comment