Trevin and President & Sister Shulz

Trevin and President & Sister Shulz
Arriving at the Mission Home, President & Sister Shulz

Friday, February 17, 2012

News of the week

Hey mom,
Hahaha!!! hey the monkeys are awesome! of course I'm going to feed it! haha but I wont do it again.:( haha I guess I wont tell you about some of the other things I've done;)
OH MY GOSH!!! Mozambique Portuguese speaking!!! Jeez that's crazy, haha thats 10x cooler then Ghana. Tell Ryan congrats and I hope he has fun. Man what is this Chantz to the Philippines and Landon to Japan.   They're sending people everywhere! Oh i cant wait to talk to these guys when they get home. That's awesome.
Haha man everything happens after I leave. Randy is the bishop wow! I didnt see that one comming. that's so cool. I get to come home to a new bishop.
I'm glad that dad's foot isn't broken and its just an infection. I hope it heals fast. Sorry dad!
ummm... tell Jessica thanks. and I got a package from Jennie for Christmas it had her mormon tabernacle in it and candy canes. If that's the one. Tell her thank you shes the best! and thank you too. Your keeping me alive.
Soooo this week was great. Haha guess what!?! I'm going to be a Grandfather!!! Elder Francom got a call from Prez. Shulz to be a trainer. So now my kids going to have a baby boy! Haha its crazy it feels like I've been with Elder Francom for a shorter time then when I was with Mortensen, and now hes training and i..........still dont know what I'm doing. We've been trying to figure it out but their are too many possibilities.  But I'll find out on Sat. This week has been a busy week we had interviews with President Shulz.  Francom had to go to a trainers meeting and I got to go on splits with Asyabwua. So its been good. Haha do you emember Kennedy? Well he came to church on sunday. He asked us where we have been. I asked him the same question. But we went and met with him and he said that he wanted us to teach him again. So we'll see where it goes.
Ok I've got an assignment for you. k, so we were on splits with out zone leaders and we were with Elder Hernandez. and we were talking and we got into a discussion on other possible scripture and he started talking about this book called the record of Hagoth that professors are supposedly translating. It sounds pretty legit. so I was wondering if you could find out a little bit about it.
and some thing else were making a mission cook book. I need recipies that I can use to enter into it. We get prizes for the best recipies. so I need recipies that I can make here with very little things. So this is what we have we have vegitables we can make no bake cookies we have a little fruit. Ask dad for ingedients its about the same stuff.
But other then that this week has been pretty cool. I miss you all and love you tons!!!
love,
Trevin

No comments:

Post a Comment