Trevin and President & Sister Shulz

Trevin and President & Sister Shulz
Arriving at the Mission Home, President & Sister Shulz

Friday, February 17, 2012

I going to a new area

Hey mom,
Ok so I'm not staying in Abuakwa. I'm going down south to Cape Coast, to a town called Mankessim. and I'm getting an African companion. His name is Elder Tebi.  Prez. Shulz called me last night and told me a little bit about him. He's from Nigeria. Him and his last companion didnt get along so well thats why hes putting me with him. He thinks that I can help him out a lot. Haha but he said that I'm going to have to be patient with him. Haha I know that thats the reason God sent me to Ghana. to learn patience. haha I've already learned a lot but I've still got a lot of work. But Shulz also said that I'm going to be in an apartment with one of my buds from the mtc Elder Hunt and his trainee some one from the states. So I wont be all by myself. so I'm pretty happy it stinks leaving Abuakwa and saying bye to all my friends here but its exciting at the same time. Right now I'm just packing and trying to get stuff ready to go. II leave on wednesday.
haha thanks for looking that up. It didnt sound very legit. but I didnt know that about the polynesians. That's so cool.
I'm glad that dads foot is doing better. and everything is going fine at home. haha I dont know how Jaren does it either. That's to much for me. I'd have to take a break somewhere in there. Sweet, Kadyn and Carsen are playing basketball. wow I hope they have fun!
Grandma Kathy is awesome!!! I will make sure to send her a letter. haha Jessica. tell her Thank you again.
Wow i didnt know that Mitchell had left yet Markie told me he got his call. thats cool. I also know of a few others have gotten their calls. Callen Burnham is going to Alaska. Colten Edwards is going to Salt Lake. Colten ahhh cant remember last name. Kylers little brother is going to Argentina. So pretty soon everyone is going to be gone. Hey have you heard anything about Micheal Cimincki. last I heard he wasnt planning on going.
Man I wish I could see Mo. Tab. I love them now. That will be a cool concert.
So not much else. Just a lot of change but change is good. So i'll talk to ya next week. I love you!!!
love,
Trevin

No comments:

Post a Comment