Trevin and President & Sister Shulz

Trevin and President & Sister Shulz
Arriving at the Mission Home, President & Sister Shulz

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Email update from 1/22/2012

Hey Mom,
You're welcome. I'm still trying to find a p day to get to town and send my card. Yeah that's Kumasi. Haha but that's not what it looks like in town. It's crazy in town! and yeah thats at the baptism. We had a lot of our members show up.
Yeah the Bear creek soup is awesome. It tastes so good. Send more of anything that you think I will like. Cheddar broccoli sounds great.
The mission splitting is awesome. I hope that I stay in Kumasi. I want to say that I spent half my mission in Cape Coast mission and half in Kumasi mission.
Our week was ok. It was a slow week and right now were going out trying to find new people. So its a lot of just walking around talking to people. Tell Grandma Joanne and Grandma Kathy thank you and that i love them. I got grandma Kathy's package it was nice. and I've already made both packages of brownies they were sooooo good!
Haha sorry dad. Tell me what's going on and what happened.
Well its been a fast week with nothing much happening. I don't know what else to say. Tell me where Ryan is going when he gets his mission call. I think he's going to Argentina. Just a guess. But thats it. i love you!!!!!!!!!!!
love,
Trevin

No comments:

Post a Comment