Trevin and President & Sister Shulz

Trevin and President & Sister Shulz
Arriving at the Mission Home, President & Sister Shulz

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Our Baptism was Sweet!




Hey Mom,
Haha yeah this week has gone by so fast its crazy. I hope that it keeps
moving like this. Our baptism was sweet. We had three there. Leticia,
Prince, and Agnes who is Samsons wife. It went well everyone was their on time.
All except our Branch President. It was cool. Asyeabua had 1 too so we
ended up with 4.
Haha yeah were keeping busy walking. Last week wasn't a good week for
appointments but it was ok. It seems like every other week is a good week,
we can never have two good weeks in a row. But it went by fast and was over
fast so it was a good week. ummm...right now were only teaching 1 family
and we've only met with them once so far. We met this kid named Prince
young and we went to go see him and his family was interested so we are
going to start teaching the whole family. There is 4 in his family so its
pretty cool.
Haha while your trudging through the snow  I'm running through the heat trying
to get to rainy season. right now it been really hot during the day. but at
night its freezing. I love that blanket that I brought. So the nights are
sweet but the days are miserable. But rainy season is coming its supposed
to start at the end of Febuary. I can't wait. It needs to rain so bad.
Everything is sooooo dusty. On our way to town today while we were in the
car our shirts got so dirty. They are tearing up the road on the way to
town so its really really really bad. My shirts are going to turn brown.
I haven't gotten Grandma kathy's package yet. I got her letter but not the package.
and I will make sure to send another letter to Grandma Sandy.
ummm..Right now I don't know whats happening. I don't know anything about if
im being transferred or what. I could stay. I could leave, I could stay with
Francom or I could get a new companion. We won't know untill Feb. 4th that's
when we wil get the call because transfers are on the 8th. But what I do
know is......get ready this is exciting.....in July the mission is
splitting!!! They are making a Kumasi mission. so they will split Cape
Coast in 2. So I might be in a new mission. If I stay in Kumasi I will be
in the Kumasi mission but if i go down to Cape Coast then I will stay. so
its pretty cool!
soooo thats all i got for this week. i love you!!!
love,
Trevin

No comments:

Post a Comment