Trevin and President & Sister Shulz

Trevin and President & Sister Shulz
Arriving at the Mission Home, President & Sister Shulz

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Email from Jun 25th

hey mom,
so things are better this week. this week went by a lot faster then i thought it was. me and my companion have fixed some things and are working on others. he now knows that we are going to work together and that we are keeping my investigators. haha and im learning to deal with him. yes my mission is going well. i still am loving my mission even with all of the things that are happening.
so this week was ok. we had a sweet lesson with one of my investigators named alex on friday. we were teaching him about repentance and the holy ghost and it was powerful. it was the first lesson that me and my companion really taught together. we have have tried to get alex to commit to a baptismal date but he hasnt accepted yet. but i think we are close.
so yeah our baptism didnt go through last week we pushed it to the 7th of july. the ones that were going to be baptized wernt ready yet so we pushed it back.
the mission gets split offically on july 1st. i wish that i was going up to kumasi though. my son francom is still in kumasi so i wont get to see him until we get home. but cape coast will still be a cool mission.
haha! my shoes dont smell to bad. you can tell me how they smell when i get home. my shoes are still going strong. i think that they will at least last me maybe 18 months. im just going to run them into the ground. the only thing is that the inside sole of the shoes are kinda falling apart but the will be good for a while. i will where my shoes home so that you can see them;)
 i was just wondering if ryan had gotten out of the mtc yet. but yeah it will be really cool to see how different our missions are. i bet that he was a whole lot more shell shocked then me. i bet its a lot different.
im glad that everyone is doing good. how is jaren doing with subway. does he like it? how often does he work? kadyn and carsen are just enjoying the summer. how is work for you and dad. anything exciting happening?
i have a small list of things i need but i left it at home. all i can remember is stamps.
so i cant think of anything else to write so i guess that i will talk to you next week. say hi to everyone! i love you!!!
love,
Trevin

No comments:

Post a Comment