Trevin and President & Sister Shulz

Trevin and President & Sister Shulz
Arriving at the Mission Home, President & Sister Shulz

Friday, April 6, 2012

I fell in the Mud and Caked my backside!

hey mom,
haha i bet its nice to have a spring break. i wish that we had a spring break.
we had district meeting today and prez and sis shulz were their and i
was giving the instruction! haha scary stuff. but they talked about
general conf. and said that it was really good. i wish that we could
watch it so bad. i guess we will have the disc for next sunday so we
will get to see part of it.
i am doing great. nothing to exciting going on rigth now. were still
seeing agnes. were just trying to push a long. its hard to get in to
see her. me and kebbie well.....its going. im trying. haha i think
about the way i delt with some of the things at home and ohhh boy ive
changed. i still get angry but i keep it in a lot better.
nothing to exciting happened this week. just doing the work. we had
the zone leaders come on splits with us this week. haha elder gibson
was with me kebbie. gibson is going home at the end of the month and
hes soooo dead. hes already at home. i hope that that doesnt happen to
me. hahahah and i also fell in the mud that morning. i caked my back
and my butt and got my scripture bag. my stuff is ok. haha and it was
fun walking home and having everyone stare at me.
so i got the peeps!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!! they were AWESOME!!! they
were a little squished but they were still good. and they stayed
fresh. the package came really fast i was amazed when they handed me a
package. when you send the pictures could you send me more spices. i
still have the stuff you sent. but i need some more stuff to cook
with.
haha i met the other adair. hes was alright...a little weird but hes
ok. but ive got nothing else for you. so i guess that i will talk to
you later. i love you!
love,
Trevin

No comments:

Post a Comment