Trevin and President & Sister Shulz

Trevin and President & Sister Shulz
Arriving at the Mission Home, President & Sister Shulz

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Power out again!!

Hey Mom,
So power has been out again. I guess that they are having problems with
their dam. The water in Lake Volta is evaporating fast so they are
conserving water by not running the dam.  The week was less exciting.
and we didn't find anything out about the guy on the bike. But the fufu
was great!
I got Grandma Kathy's package and Grandma and Grandpa's letter. Tell
them thank you. I'll write back soon.
So me and Kebbi are doing better. I can get him to talk if I find the
right subject. We are able to teach a lot better now too . At first he
would go off on some weird things but weve worked it out and now we're
working together a lot better.
Man Jeff! Hawaii! He got really lucky. And were going to have tons of
missionaries out. It's going to be sweet. I'll get to come home and see
tons of people come back. That will be awesome.
So the area 70  thing was pretty sweet. I didn't get an interview but he was
cool. He talked a lot about getting out and talking to people.
Something that I still need to work on a little. ummm... I can't
remember last week at all. Sorry their has been to many big things in
between. I cant think that far. Sorry. But it will be better this
week.
Soooo im going to stop here and send this before the power goes out
again. But I love you and I'll talk to you next week.
love,
Trevin

No comments:

Post a Comment