Trevin and President & Sister Shulz

Trevin and President & Sister Shulz
Arriving at the Mission Home, President & Sister Shulz

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Merry Christmas from Ghana

Hey Everyone,

Yeah last week was crazy. We did some awesome work here. This week was kinda the same we taught tons of lessons. We have a few more baptisms scheduled for January 15th. Right now we have three of them. Aahhhh right now I can't think of anything. I can't remember the week it went by super fast and we played full field soccer. My brain is fried! It's been a long day. We travled pretty far. But it was fun the two zones up here in kumasi got together and played.

Haha ummm...our christmas party isn't until friday. But i bet it will be fun. I can't wait this week is going to be a fun week. Football, combine district meeting in town, christmas party, ward caroling and christmas. This week is packed.

So 8am is ok with me.  So i will call you at exactly 8. Ohhhh I can't wait to talk everyone.

I stiil have only gotten the one package. But I might have some tomorrow at district meeting. thank you though. I love them already.

So I can't think of anything else right now. I love you and I'll talk to you on sunday! Merry Christmas to Everyone!

love,
Trevin

No comments:

Post a Comment